A while back, I got tagged by my friend, Bonnie.
I love being tagged, though I’m always sorry it takes me so long to do them…
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
We actually don’t watch TV.
But there are a few shows we watch every once in a while on DVD or online:
1. The Cosby Show
2. The Waltons
3. Little House on the Prairie
4. Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
8 Places I Love to Eat:
Oh, holy smokes.
With the current state of my nauseated digestive system, I’m not sure if I’ll make it through this question…..
But right now, I think I might possibly enjoy:
1. Denny’s or IHOP
2. Red Robin
3. Any Pizza Place
5. Taco Bell
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Meeting with the Stake Young Women Presidency to plan an upcoming Stake Young Women Value Activity for church
(Not at all related to my Cub Scout calling–just a special assignment I was asked to accept)
2. During above meeting, the Wooga Man played extremely well by himself for almost two hours
3. Taking advantage of beautiful weather by donning our rain boots and tromping out to the neighborhood park
4. Playing with neighbor kids
5. Digging a hole with the digger and then throwing rocks in it
6. Crazily splashing through puddles in the tennis court
7. Searching the far hills for any leftover blackberries
8a. FINDING some leftover blackberries
8b. The Wooga Man EATING some leftover blackberries
8 Things I Love about Fall:
1. Cooler days
2. Playing in the leaves
3. Taking advantage of good weather
4. Taking advantage of bad weather
5. Lots and lots of school buses that the Wooga Man ecstatically loves
7. Anticipating the holidays
8. Flannel sheets
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. The complete set of Anne of Green Gables books
2. A slip cover for my beloved, yet homely couch
3. More long sleeve maternity shirts
4. Staying positive while vomiting
5. Um, I can’t think of anything else…..
8 People I am Tagging:
2. Heidi W.
6. Kim M.
7. Emily S.