Heidi September 5th, 2010
I’ve been consulting with a friend of mine about speech therapy for her child and told her I’d make a video of the treatment approach (called Barbara Hodson’s Cycles Approach for Phonological Processes) that I would recommend for her child’s specific needs.
So, one day during the Scooter-tot’s morning nap, I sat down with the Bubbers King and pretended he was my client. The results were so darn adorable, I just had to share…
My favorite parts:
- How he memorized the treatment words after hearing them just one time!
- His super sweet intonation and polite manners that just MELT my heart!
- “How can the camera see me-ee?”
- “My eyes CAN move…”
- “Did you know that?!”
- “Thank you for giving me pieces; I’ll connect ’em.”
- His amazing attention and awesome enthusiasm