Heidi May 7th, 2009
- Schedule C-section for the day after my husband’s finals… Done!
- Start freezing meals… Done!
- Have my Mom buy her plane tickets… Done!
- Beg my Mom to stay for more than one week and be turned down (an inside joke between us, because I know she can’t stay longer, but it never stops me from asking)… Done!
- Have my husband schedule two weeks off work… Done!
- Have my doctor confirm the existence of my first stretch marks ever… Done!
- Feel a little uncomfortable when kids at work stop dead in their tracks and stare open-mouthed at my gargantuan belly… Done!
- Buy diapers and skip right over the newborn size because you know this boy’s gonna fit size 1 from day one… Done!
- Sell our guest bed on Craigslist to make room for a new nursery… Done!
- Buy a double stroller that will accommodate newborns and infant carriers off Craigslist… Done!
- Buy and clean an incredibly comfortable glider and ottoman off Craigslist… Done!
- Wish you could sit in your new glider and ottoman all day long… Done!
- Buy another crib off Craigslist (sorry to those who voted for a bed— Charming eventually agreed with me and said it was okay to get another crib so Bubbers can stay in his)… Done!
- Consider Craigslist one of the greatest blessings of the internet… Done!
- Make the most of your nesting instinct and finish all the little house projects you’ve been wanting to do and haven’t… Done!
- Pray that your husband will decide he likes the name you really like… Done!
- Start getting really excited to have a new little baby in the house… DONE!!