My First Easter Egg Hunt (by the Bubbers King)

April 13th, 2009

I’m here today on special assignment.

To report on my very first Easter Egg Hunt that Daddy and I went to while Mommy was working.

When we got there, Daddy gave me my brand new Easter basket.

And then after they said, “Go!”, I walked out and carefully picked up four Easter eggs.

And curiously, the Easter eggs were made of plastic.

Hmm…..  Plastic…..

….. What on earth is plastic?!?

And then all of a sudden, I was distracted by a helicopter off in the distance.

So I asked Daddy if we could go see it.

And he drove us over to it and asked if I could sit in it.

And the pilot said, “Sure!”

So all was right with the world again.

p.s. Thank you for taking me, Daddy!  I had a lot of fun and talk about it every day.

p.p.s. Thank you to the churches who sponsored the hunt.

p.p.p.s. And thank you to the pilot who let me sit in his helicopter.

Emily | 4/13/2009 2:51 pm

How fun! It looks like you had a great time, Bubbers! We didn’t make it, but maybe we can go together next year!

Jack-Jack

JS | 4/14/2009 7:37 am

Must have been a pretty cut throat Easter egg hunt judging by the scratch on Bubbers nose! Just kidding! It looks like he had a lot of fun!

tearese | 4/14/2009 8:48 am

wow, a helicopter? How fun. Josh would have loved that! I will post about it probably, but Josh was actually better than Elora at getting a bunch of eggs, he was so excited!

Jesse | 4/14/2009 10:29 am

Whoah. That helicopter is serious business. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Melissa | 4/15/2009 9:52 am

How cool that he got to sit in a REAL helicopter! :) What a nice pilot. That reminds me, does your city have any “touch a truck” events? Ours does, usually every fall – they bring all kinds of trucks (firetrucks, ambulances, construction trucks, etc.) to a big school field and let kids climb in and explore them. They can even blow the horns and sirens! I bet your little man would get a kick out of something like that!

Vicki | 4/16/2009 10:03 am