Snapshot in Time: 30 Weeks Pregnant

April 10th, 2009

PICT0016 edited black

When I look at this picture, I no longer wonder why…

— I need this.
— People ask me if I’m due any day now.  (Nope, still have 2 months left!!)
—  I just purchased one of these for my left knee:

PICT0002 (4) edited

— My clients (sweet, innocent, honest children that they are) never fail to eye my belly each and every week and exclaim, “Wow, your baby’s getting really big!

— I can barely get off the floor, couch or bed without help.

— I wheeze like I’ve run a marathon when I carry both of my sons up and down the stairs.

— I outgrew over half of my maternity clothes before reaching the third trimester.

— I’ve started sleeping with a pillow between my knees and ankles.

— I feel huge.

Does he have a name, yet?

Maybe.  It depends on who you ask. :)

Kara | 4/10/2009 9:56 pm

You are certainly more round than you used to be! But still looking good!

Suzanne | 4/11/2009 5:18 am

I think you look perfect. People would always ask me if I were having twins.

Melissa and Dorian Ducker | 4/11/2009 7:21 am

WOW! You did Pop out, but hey, that’s what to be expected right!?! Plus, we haven’t seen a belly shot of you in a while. Grow baby, grow! Sometimes I think I should be wearing the belly bra too! :o)
Congrats on the growth! Do you not tell what you’re naming the baby till you’ve had him? That’s what we do….

Apple | 4/11/2009 7:51 am

You look great!!!

Darcy D | 4/11/2009 8:24 am

You look good! It looks like you’re only gaining weight in your belly- you’re not puffy!!! When I’m pregnant, people think I’m about 6 weeks ahead of schedule too!! Good luck with the next 8 weeks!

Jesse | 4/11/2009 8:53 am

Hides, you look great! You should give your readers a list of the names you guys are considering…

charlotte | 4/11/2009 1:03 pm

You look fabulous! Exactly how you SHOULD look at 30 weeks. People are just brainwashed from seeing all the women in maternity ads who are always right around 6 months, never more. Besides, your arms and legs are still tiny – you’re all belly:) And I always outgrow my maternity clothes by the end too… seriously by the time I give birth I’m down to two pairs of track pants (code for sweats) and some really tent-like t-shirts. I’ll only squeeze myself into maternity jeans for a particularly special ocassion and then i can’t wait to get out of them. Hang in there, you’re doing great!

Melissa | 4/11/2009 1:12 pm

You do look great! :) Sorry to hear about your knee though. :( Glad you’ve been able to get help from the knee brace and the belly bra though. And I hear you on the stairs thing – when I was prego w/ Matt we lived up three flights of stairs. By my third tri I usually had to stop and take a breather halfway up. At least you only have to use your hands for ONE of your boys right now! :)

Neighbor Katie ~;o) | 4/11/2009 7:52 pm

You look absolutely stunning! There is nothing more beautiful than an expectant mommy with a belly full of love! ~;o)

tearese | 4/12/2009 11:17 pm

you look great. Time sure does fly with later pregnancies, doesn’t it? I was just working on my 24 week post.
People have started asking me regularly when I’m due too, and I say August and they always seem a bit suprised.
Sorry about all the aches and pains! I was that way with Elora, just really tired with this one. Hang in there!