A light afternoon snack (by the Bubbers King)

February 10th, 2009

Hi Everyone!

PICT0006 (2) edited

Do you ever get the munchies??

Crunch!

Crunch, crunch!!

Me, too!!

andrea | 2/10/2009 8:37 pm

Bubbers is so cute!!! Keoki had that same shirt, I think that’s why isabelle started calling him monkey! love it!

Vicki | 2/10/2009 9:02 pm

Very cute, that popcorn looked so yummy too!

Heidi | 2/12/2009 10:02 am

Thanks, Mom, it was! (And it made me think of you because it was kettle corn). :)

lisa | 2/10/2009 11:55 pm

WOW- he is getting SOOOO BIG! Mia would love to play with him, especially since he can get around now. How are you preggy lady? Any names for baby boy #2? Congrats…that is really exciting! Tell the rain hello for me…

Starwoodgal | 2/11/2009 6:46 am

Oh Bubbers! When do I NOT have the munchies?

Heidi – he is so precious.

Neighbor Katie ~;o) | 2/11/2009 10:25 am

Hi Bubbers! It’s me, your neighbor buddy Joshua!

Popcorn is my favorite snack too! I love light, fluffy, crunchy, buttery popcorn! Maybe sometime you can come over and we can have a popcorn party!

Hey, nice shirt by the way, looks good on you! ~;o)

Your bud, Joshua

Heidi | 2/12/2009 10:03 am

Dear Joshua,

Thank you! That would be really fun to have a popcorn party together. :)

And thank you so much for the shirt–I love it!

Your bud,
Bubbers

Melissa | 2/11/2009 10:34 pm

What a cutie! And yes, I definitely get the munchies – especially after seeing a big bowl of popcorn like that…mmmm… ;) My fave pic is that first one w/ his hands on his knees. Lizzy loves popcorn too, and when she talks about it she always “signs” for it – by doing the hand actions for the “Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree” song. :)

Melissa | 2/11/2009 10:36 pm

P.S. Heidi, do you guys have any of the Primary songs sung by the group called InsideOut A cappella? They’ve done a version of that popcorn song that your post made me think of…as well as some others I think you’d like…

Heidi | 2/12/2009 10:05 am

I think I have heard it, though we don’t own it…..

Are they the group you recommended a while back? I remember looking up and listening to some primary songs by a group you recommended, but can’t remember if that was their name…?

Darcy D | 2/19/2009 1:58 pm

After I read this post, I immediatly made myself a bowl of popcorn. So good!