Snapshot in Time: 12 Weeks Pregnant

November 30th, 2008

• What I’m craving:

Cheese

Yogurt

Cereal

Toast

• What seems to help my nausea:

Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream

Orange juice

• What I can’t eat:

Meat

“Real” Food (like normal dinners)

• What I’m wearing:

All maternity (holy smokes, a third pregnancy pops out fast!!)

• What I miss:

Having energy and stamina

• What I look forward to:

Tiny kicks

Melissa and Dorian Ducker | 11/30/2008 8:32 pm

I’m due May 20th. And I’m still waiting for those tiny kicks! :o( My sister is due the day before me, and has already felt them. Maybe I’m just growing a very docile kid….which I’m TOTALLY fine with. What is your exact due date?
Sorry you can’t have real dinners right now. :o)

charlotte | 11/30/2008 8:52 pm

Oh you look just radiant, Heidi! I love it! Congratulations:) That color blue is so gorgeous on you…

Wandering Nana-Linda | 11/30/2008 9:48 pm

You look so cute. I remember when I had my last baby I kept thinking about the one thing I was going to really miss…. the moving and kicking inside and……. the cream of wheat cereal with real cream they serve in the hospital.

Kim | 12/1/2008 12:11 am

Isn’t it amazing how fast you end up in maternity clothes with later pregnancies. Wait till you get to number four. You’ll be pulling them out the day you get a positive pregnancy test.

Melissa | 12/1/2008 4:16 pm

Heidi, you DO look beautiful! Your little bump is so cute! ;) And I agree w/ Charlotte – that color is amazing on you. And yes, third pregnancies DO make you “pop” sooner! (But truth be told, I always looked forward to wearing maternity pants, ‘cuz they’re so comfy! heehee) :) I’m so excited for you!!

Kara | 12/2/2008 8:50 am

Awww! You’ve got a cute baby belly! Good to see that he/she is growing well! :) I’m sure those kicks will come soon!

tearese | 12/2/2008 10:02 am

Tell me about it! With Joshua, people were actually asking if I was expecting when I was only four weeks along! I didn’t want to lie and say, “No”, but really they shouldn’t have seen anything yet!
I’m glad its going well.

Apple | 12/3/2008 2:26 pm

Oh how cute…I love little pregnancy bellies. You are beautiful!!!

Darcy D | 12/3/2008 3:14 pm

What a cute little bump you have! Betcha can’t wait until you can eat good food again!