My Greatest Blessings

DSC_9872_edited-1 crop horiz small

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Heidi, Charming, Bubbers and the little Nipper

Photo by: Preston’s Mom

Apple | 11/27/2008 10:27 am

I hope y’all have a wonderful day today. Enjoy all of life’s little blessings!!! :)

charlotte | 11/27/2008 1:20 pm

Great picture of you guys! You are a beautiful family:) Happy Thanksgiving!

Heidi | 11/28/2008 10:24 am

I recently found your blog and I think it is wonderful! I especially like your belief category! You have a wonderful family, and thank you for all the cute posts of Bubbers King also! We have a little one, 5months, and it is neat to see what she will be doing in a year or so.

Heidi | 11/29/2008 9:52 pm

Oh, congratulations, Heidi! That is such awesome news. I’ll bet your daughter is an absolute cutie!

And thank you so much–I’m thrilled that you enjoy my blog so much! You are absolutely welcome and I’d love to hear more from you! (Do you have a blog?)

Take care!!

JS | 11/28/2008 2:42 pm

Thats a really great picture! And I love the tree in the back! And I love that you have nicknamed the new baby little Nipper…very cute!

Neighbor Katie ~;o) | 11/28/2008 7:50 pm

Adorable family photo! That tree makes a beautiful backdrop! You all look so happy together! The way a family should be! ~;o)

Suzanne | 11/29/2008 4:26 am

What a beautiful family photo of you all. I hope you had a great thanksgiving, we dont really celebrate in Australia so it has been special this year to share with my online friends.

p.s Thanks for the tag a while back, I start and stop it many times but I will get it done.

Heidi | 11/29/2008 9:40 pm

Thank you, everyone!! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and we love you!

Heidi | 11/30/2008 11:19 pm

Thank you Heidi, and Congratulation to you too! I miss feeling those tiny kicks in the belly too. I do have a blog, it is not nearly as nice as yours, but I have fun. It is http://ellerbecknews.blogspot.com/ It has gotten me into photography more. My step mom was a great photographer and taught me a little about it when I was younger, so I am having fun learning about it right now. I hope your energy comes back soon, so you can feel better!