Little Torpedo (by the Bubbers King)

September 30th, 2008

Hi everyone!

Wow, it’s been a really long time since I’ve taken the blogging reins.

But I just had to tell you what I look like in the mornings now.

Ever since my generous Uncle Brett and his wife gave us their old jogging stroller.

(Thanks, Uncle Brett!)

So now I get wrapped up like a burrito and watch all the planes that fly by.

Oooh, and all the fun birds, too.

But let me tell you, I get super excited to point out all the dogs, cars and trucks that go by.

And if you really want to know, my absolute favorite thing to see ever are….. Buses!

Which reminds me.

I think there’s one scheduled to come by right now.

So I better go.

Goodbye!

Love,

The Bubbers Torpedo

Kara | 10/1/2008 12:11 pm

How fun! It’s not cool enough here for a blanket, even in the morning. Maybe it’s just pregancy, but I’m sick of summer! I’m almost wishing we were back there where they actually have fall!

Heidi | 10/1/2008 8:53 pm

Oh man, being pregnant in the summer is so hard. Something about the hormones makes it incredibly uncomfortable to be hot when I’m pregnant.

tearese | 10/1/2008 12:39 pm

Its like a throwback to his baby days! Not that cold here either; maybe it is early in the morning, but I’m not up that early.

Heidi | 10/1/2008 8:51 pm

LOL! That’s exactly what I thought of–all those swaddling days. :)

Melissa | 10/1/2008 2:53 pm

Such a cutie! I love how bundled up he is. And good for you for jogging in the mornings! Does he keep all his blankets on like that for the whole ride? Lizzy really likes seeing buses too – school buses. Every time she sees one she gets so excited and shouts “Brother’s bus!!” ;)

Heidi | 10/1/2008 8:57 pm

Amazingly, he doesn’t move a muscle from the minute the blanket is put on to the minute it’s taken off. He just lays his hands down quietly in his lap and is so serene. It’s so cute, I had to take advantage of his stillness and take pictures! :)

Also, I should point out that I mainly have to walk. After jogging a few days, shin splints from my old high school track days started acting up again–so I just do a little light jogging until they hurt and then just walk.