Heidi September 8th, 2008
(Photo by Mary Levin)
To help alleviate the financial effects of having a second house on the market for six+ months (which means double mortgage payments–ouch!) and lowering the sale price of said house approximately 42 times (ouch, ouch!), I am going to start working again.
Fortunately, I am rather obsessive about planning and preparing for things that could someday possibly happen.
So, when I was in school, I chose a career that is incredibly flexible and can be done in my own home after my children go to bed.
But did I think I would ever really have to do it?
Am I really grateful I can, since we need it now?
So, without further ado…..
I am now taking reservations for my new Speech-Language Pathology private practice!
And I would greatly appreciate your support in referring to me the parents of children ages 2 to 14 years old who exhibit any of the following:
- Articulation disorder (e.g., preschool age children who are extremely difficult to understand)
- Receptive language disorder (e.g., children who have difficulty understanding language)
- Expressive language disorder (e.g., children who have difficulty expressing their ideas)
- Fluency disorder (e.g., children who stutter)
- Voice disorder (e.g., children with hoarse vocal quality due to chronic abuse or misuse of the voice)
- Social language disorder (e.g., children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Asperger’s Syndrome)
Please contact me at:
Thank you so much for your help and please wish me luck!
Heidi, MS, CCC-SLP