Heidi June 30th, 2008
Holy smokes, I love being tagged.
And a while back, Wandering Nana (a private blogger) tagged me to write “6 unimportant things about me.”
Hm, that’s an interesting meme.
But since I’m feeling a bit on the dramatic side today, I’m actually going to write “6 crazy things about me” and do my absolute darndest to surprise y’all with at least one of them. (Because even last time, I still didn’t surprise enough people…..)
So, here we go!!
1. When I was a teenager, I almost got killed by a herd of zebras. (Okay, so “almost got killed” is a little strong, but I was definitely in danger of almost getting killed. And that’s the truth!)
2. I was the only person ever known to use the chemistry room’s Emergency Eye Wash at my high school and was this close to going blind.
3. When I was a kid, I rode to school one morning with a dead, bloated goat in the back of our van.
4. While I was growing up, I had a crush on all of my sisters’ boyfriends. And all of my brothers’ friends. (And with a family my size, that’s a lot of crushes!!)
5. In second grade, my class went on a field trip to Lake Tahoe and we were attacked by a swarm of yellow jackets. The little buggers left me with 16 stings, a class record and an acquired allergy.
6. When I was a young teenager, I almost got run over by the Tahoe Queen dinner cruise boat.
So, there you have it!
(Please tell me you were at least a little surprised…..).
Okay, now it’s time for me to tag seven people:
Melissa (a private blogger)