If Charming asks…..

June 5th, 2008

This wasn’t my idea.

But is it terrible that I think it’s downright adorable?!?

That I just love how he sits there, getting a good grip…..

And then pulls it way up and over his head!

Quickly adjusts his grip…..

And puts it right back on again!

And then suddenly stops everything to conduct an intense Wooga inspection….

With a furrowed brow and sweet pursed lips.

Then just as suddenly as the inspection began–it’s all over.

And he stands up like there’s nothin’ to it.

And turns around with a big ol’ smiley squeal.

And heads off to see what kind of Wooga trouble’s waiting around the corner.

Now tell me–who wouldn’t think that’s just adorable?? :)

charlotte | 6/6/2008 5:39 am

All my kids wear/wore jewelry – as in the actual jewelry-looking kind – and they’re all still boys. Kids just like dressing up. And Wooga (not Bubbers anymore?) is super cute.

Heidi | 6/6/2008 6:38 am

Oh, that’s good to hear–thanks, Charlotte!! :)

And great question about his nickname… I’m not really sure. :) I’ve been using them both interchangeably now, but don’t have the heart to make a full switch, yet. We’re calling him “Wooga” more in real life, so it’ll probably become that eventually, but I don’t know… (How’s that for an uncertain answer?) :)

Kara | 6/6/2008 12:25 pm

Nicknames do change… Can you imagine if you still called him Wooga or Bubbers when he turns 16? :)
how fun! It looks like he’s much too occupied trying to figure out how those things fit together to notice he’s wearing anything that even resembles a necklace. Such a curious little guy, isn’t he?

JS | 6/6/2008 7:41 pm

Just tell him later when he looks at these pictures that it was cool to have some “bling” on…even for tough guys!! I always wondered…if you call a child by nickname/s more than the real name, will he just think that those are his names?

Heidi | 6/6/2008 9:06 pm

@JS: I thought the same thing and have been surprised that he’s always answered to his real name more consistently than his nicknames (even when we call him his nickname more…?). :)

Wandering Nana-Linda | 6/6/2008 10:09 pm

My question is.. did he put the necklace together or did Charming? hmmm