I love to see the temple

May 20th, 2008

When Charming and I went to our local temple earlier this month,

I stared at the grounds and just thrilled in all the beauty and the wonderfully peaceful Spirit I felt there.

So as we were leaving the temple,

I asked a sweet lady at the door if I could come back just to take pictures.

And she smiled and answered, “Of course!”

Pictures by: Heidi

andrea | 5/20/2008 8:21 am

beautiful pictures heidi!!! i love the picture of the leaves and how you captured the texture.

Alycia | 5/20/2008 12:12 pm

Those turned out gorgeous! You always amaze me. :)

Stacey | 5/20/2008 12:24 pm

That’s funny that you asked if you could take pictures. Maybe that bank incident scarred you for life! You’re too afraid you’ll get arrested every time you snap pictures on private property.

They are beautiful though. It made me want to go just for the grounds. I never take time to walk around out there.

Heidi | 5/20/2008 1:27 pm

Thank you, Andrea and Alycia. :)

@ Stacey: LOL!! I wondered why I felt like I needed to ask permission first–you’re totally right! :) And we rarely take time to walk around either, so it was wonderful to go just for that. I’d never been down the beautiful paths before and they were just heavenly! I’m glad the pictures made you want to go. :)

Suzanne | 5/20/2008 4:26 pm

These are such lovely photos, I wish it was spring time here.

Jesse | 5/20/2008 4:55 pm

Beautiful pictures, Hides! I love the one with the pebbled path. Lovely frame.

tearese | 5/20/2008 5:22 pm

We’ve gone there with Elora just to walk around before, and once we went on that path back by the stake center. It looks beautiful.

Heidi | 5/20/2008 8:49 pm

Pretty pictures! I loved those pink puff flowers. We saw them last time we went too and I remember looking at them thinking how cool they were. The grounds are always so immaculate so it’s the best place to walk around and feel peaceful.