Good afternoon, ya’ll!
In celebration of a supposed forecast in the high 60’s today (unusually high for this neck of the woods these days) and the fact that you read my blog–I’m having another surprise giveaway! :)
Today’s wonderful giveaway is…..
Free Beleoki Design from Andrea!
My friend, Andrea, sells an innovative children’s clothing product called the Beleoki Design and is generously sponsoring today’s giveaway (thank you, Andrea!!).
The Beleoki Design is a stylish, practical belt for children that’s easy to use and avoids the hassle of buckles and belt loops.
It is made of cotton lycra and velcros in the back for easy removal.
And it even comes in a set of two–white and pink for girls.
Or red and navy blue for boys.
Sizes are available from 15 inches up to 23 inches (measuring with pants on).
So, here are the rules for entering:
- Choose which Beleoki Design set you would pick if you win
- Then leave a comment and tell me which set you’d pick
- (To leave a comment, click on the “Comments” link at the bottom of this post).
- Only one entry per person, please
- All comments received by 2:00 p.m. tomorrow will be entered to win
- Anyone (U.S. or international) can enter
- Winner will be randomly chosen by the Bubbers king
Thank you again, Andrea, and thank you everyone for entering!
Good luck!! :)