My impromptu model

May 6th, 2008

Bubbers’ good friend Preston and his beautiful mother came with us to the tulips.

And every time I looked at her amidst a sea of flowers,

All I could see was the heroine of some wonderfully romantic movie.

And I just had to capture her story.

PICT0389 edited 2

So I did.

Pictures by: Heidi

Gorgeous model: Preston’s Mom

Ailene Hert | 5/6/2008 8:16 am

I don’t like Preston’s mom. She’s prettier than me. (scowl).

No, I’m kidding… she looks fabulous, and I don’t hate her… :) Beautiful pictures Heidi!

apple | 5/6/2008 1:42 pm

Those tulips are gorgeous. Doesn’t it just make you want to have a backyard full of them?

Alycia | 5/6/2008 5:04 pm

Thank you so much Heidi for the pictures and all the compliments… really it’s just you’re wonderful photography! (just remember that Ailene) You are such a wonderful friend, I love spending time with you and Bubbers during our photography sessions. :)

Razor Family Farms | 5/6/2008 7:25 pm

Absolutely stunning! I loved these pictures! Tell Preston’s mommy that these need to be framed and on her wall. Wow!

Hmmm… can you make me look like her? Do they make Photoshop that powerful??? LOL!

Blessings!
Lacy

Heidi | 5/6/2008 7:37 pm

Aw, thank you everyone and I love spending time with you, too, Alycia! :)
—–
@ Lacy: I don’t think I ever officially welcomed you–welcome!! :) Thank you so much for reading my blog and thank you for your wonderful compliments. They totally make my day!! Blessings to you, too! :)

tearese | 5/6/2008 8:26 pm

backlighting always looks so awesome on blondes, doesn’t it? I took a bunch of pics of the neighbors kid in the evening because it looked so pretty.
Those pictures of yours look awesome? Does Alycia get prints?

tearese | 5/6/2008 8:27 pm

maybe that didn’t make sense-the neighbor kid was blonde, and the light looked good on him. Thats how it relates to this.

Ailene Hert | 5/6/2008 8:34 pm

Alycia… I’ve seen you before! It’s not just the photography! You look great… :)

Suzanne | 5/7/2008 4:18 am

It would have been a lovely day and the photos are so beautiful.

Kara | 5/7/2008 5:35 am

You captured her beautifully! My favorite is the last one. She looks good in red! :)

andrea | 5/7/2008 8:20 am

heidi
hey can you email me your new email address? i was wondering if we could do another drawing? read my blog to find out why

tearese | 5/7/2008 10:35 am

Hey…how did you make that flickr link in your side bar? I’ve tried to do that but I must be grabbing the wrong code or something. Thanks!

tearese | 5/7/2008 9:11 pm

nevermind

Heidi | 5/7/2008 9:23 pm

Oh–did you figure it out? (At the bottom of Flickr I clicked on: Tools >> Build a Badge and went from there. Let me know if you still want help). :) Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner!

tearese | 5/8/2008 8:39 am

yeah, I found it in the FAQ. Thanks!