I still love spring! :)

PICT0199 cropped & edited

PICT0223 cropped & edited

PICT0206 cropped & edited

April 18-19th, 2008

5 inches of snow!?

charlotte | 4/21/2008 3:59 am

And I thought it was only Minnesota that was still snow-locked! Wow. I love the pic of M holding Bubbers – you can really see the resemblance. Great pics, Heidi!

Jesse | 4/21/2008 4:04 am

Aw man! Hopefully it melted away quickly. I am so ready for it to be warm!

Erika | 4/21/2008 8:27 am

Oh, more snow? Love the pics!

Kara | 4/21/2008 8:39 am

How exciting! Bubbers looks like he’s not quite sure what to think of that white stuff.
It just keeps getting warmer here. I almost wish for those long springs again.

Melissa | 4/21/2008 10:10 am

Wow, you guys really got slammed! We only got a dusting here and there that melted right away. Matt thought it was pretty cool to wake up on his birthday to snow falling, though. :) Beautiful photos – spring or not. ;) Such weird weather…this morning looked much more promising, but now the dark clouds are looming again. *sigh*

Julie | 4/21/2008 10:59 am

Only 5 inches? I think we got closer to 10. It was crazy. By the way I just wanted to tell you I think you look really nice in those pictures. Your a cutie.

Heidi | 4/21/2008 11:14 am

Okay, can I just tell you how much I love you all? Seriously–you guys rock! Thank you for your wonderful comments. You are fantastic friends!

tearese | 4/21/2008 1:13 pm

yeah, I heard it had snowed up there again! It snowed here yesterday, but none of it stuck. Still pretty cold today though. I like the first picture the best.

Heidi | 4/21/2008 2:37 pm

Wait a minute–let me get this straight, Tearese… So, you’re saying you like my tree branch more than me and my family? Boy, Tearese, I always thought you at least liked me better than a tree branch. Oh, well. (*sniff*) I guess that’s okay… (*sniff, sniff*)… :)

tearese | 4/21/2008 10:05 pm

awe! don’t take it that way! I just meant it was so artistic! ;)

Heidi | 4/22/2008 7:16 am

LOL! I was totally teasing you–I figured that’s what you meant, but I couldn’t help myself from giving you a hard time about it. :):) (I hope you knew that).