I love spring!

April 15th, 2008

Pictures by: Heidi

Our new subdivision

Suzanne | 4/16/2008 4:57 am

I love these photos. Thanks for sharing the colours of the trees make me want to walk down that street.

Jesse | 4/16/2008 6:17 am

Looks like a beautiful place to live!

Kara | 4/16/2008 8:11 am

That does look nice! I kind of miss spring and fall there. Here the weather changes so quickly, the flowers don’t seem to have time to bloom before they are wilted! Actually the desert varieties do okay, but it’s just not the same.

Melissa | 4/16/2008 9:00 am

I love spring too!! And the blooming trees! What lovely pictures – and what a beautiful neighborhood! :) Thanks for sharing with us.

Have you guys made it up north to see the tulips yet? I bet your camera would take wonderful pictures of them – make sure to share those with us if you do! I bought some goreous pink tulips (just from the grocery store) and they have brighted my table for almost a week now…I think I found a new favorite spring flower! :)

Heidi | 4/16/2008 9:22 am

Beautiful! I LOVE those trees. Your neighborhood is so pretty with them lined along the street.

alycia | 4/16/2008 10:32 am

Absolutely gorgeous!

The Urban Eater | 4/18/2008 6:32 am

OMG, these photos are gorgeous. I could only imagine living in such pristine beauty. I shouldn’t complain, I do live in Tampa and need only drive 20 minutes to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world (it trully is a tropical paradise), but we always want what we do not have. Chef Hubby is an Oregonian transplant and he deeply misses the Cascades.

Heidi | 4/18/2008 8:43 am

Thank you, everyone–and welcome Suzanne and The Urban Eater!
—–
@Melissa: Oooh, that’s a great idea! We went to the tulips about 5 years ago with Charming’s parents and it was so pretty. I’ll have to see if I can convince Charming to go again… (Unfortunately, fields of tulips aren’t the most exciting thing for my dear husband). :)

Kara | 4/18/2008 4:58 pm

Heidi, we took William to the tulip festival when he was just a little younger than Bubbers. We have some very cute pictures of him sitting between the rows and riding on daddy’s shoulders. I’d love to see the tulips again! You might be my only chance! (see if that makes Charming a little more sympathetic! :))