I can’t decide…

March 19th, 2008

Which version of this picture I like better.

PICT0168 cropped & edited

In the color version, I love how red his lips are and the warm glow of his skin.

PICT0168 cropped & edited sepia

But in the sepia version, I love how timeless and soothing it feels.

So, what do you think?

PICT0168 cropped & editedPICT0168 cropped & edited sepia

Which one do you prefer?

And why?

Stacey | 3/19/2008 8:18 am

I actually like the one in color better. It’s a little rare that you can get a color picture that looks so good because you can’t seem to tweak them quite as much without making the colors look weird.

m | 3/19/2008 8:19 am

I could help you have the red lips AND the sepia…maybe you and I should meet later…don’t tell this Charming guy, though!

Tearese | 3/19/2008 8:22 am

gee, I don’t know. I like how the baby’s skin looks good with the color of the carpet. What are you going ot do with them? If you’re putting it with other pictures, like on the wall or in a scrapbook, you could base your decision on what else you have…do you want it to match other pictures, or do you want to have a variety of shots?
I guess, since that last black and white one turned out so good, I’d keep the color so I’d have an example of each. But that’s just me.

Shawna | 3/19/2008 9:15 am

They both are beautiful, but I’d have to say that I like the color picture better, because of the red lips. If you create a version of the sepia picture with the red lips, I’d love to see it. :)

Vicki | 3/19/2008 9:25 am

I like the color one best. But then I’m prejudice about color pictures. For the first 21 years of my life you couldn’t take color pictures, so I really appreciate them. Bubbers sure is handsome, bet his grandmother is thrilled to claim him!

charlotte | 3/19/2008 9:56 am

Color version, all the way! Highlights his signature eyebrow arch better:)

Ailene Hert | 3/19/2008 11:50 am

Hmm… I like both! I think I’m going to follow the crowd mostly though… I really like the color one! And like Tearese says… it could also depend on what you want to use it for!

Wandering Nana-Linda | 3/19/2008 1:05 pm

I like the color one because it is pale. I love the coloring on his lips. What does the black and white one look like. I’m not too crazy about Sepia anymore. Cute Photo.

Flea | 3/19/2008 2:54 pm

I’m liking the color version. And he looks surprisingly like a little Rick Moranis. What a cutie!

Kara | 3/19/2008 3:26 pm

I like the color one as well. The colors are just so nice in it, it makes the sepia unnecessary.

alycia | 3/20/2008 7:47 am

I agree with everyone that the color one is beautiful. It just shows how great you are at photography. Of course I always love sepia too. :)