A word from the Bubbers king

February 18th, 2008

PICT0073 cropped

Is this thing on?…..

[It sure is, Bubbers, go ahead whenever you’re ready].

PICT0074 cropped

Okay….. Hi everyone! I just wanted to say I hope you’ve all had a great weekend.

PICT0068 cropped

And I hope you have a wonderful….. Mon…..day…..

PICT0069 cropped

…..Oh my….. how beautifully enchanting…..

PICT0075 cropped

…..It makes me feel so warm and cuddly inside…..

PICT0159 cropped

Whoops!

PICT0155 cropped

What was I saying again?

PICT0154 cropped

Oh yeah, I remember!

PICT0152 cropped

Happy Monday!!

——–

——-

——-

PICT0116 cropped

p.s. Hi Dad! I sure love you! I miss you when you go to work, but thanks for being such a good hard worker. And thanks for being such a great Dad to me and husband to Mom. We love you!

——-

——-

PICT0122 cropped

p.p.s. And thanks everyone, for reading my Mom’s blog. She says it makes her feel warm and cuddly inside. [Not quite as much as when she’s squeezing me tight–but pretty close].

——-

——-

(Click here to view the blue button-up album).

m | 2/18/2008 11:02 am

Aww, what a cute little Wooga! Thanks, Love!

Heidi | 2/18/2008 11:04 am

My pleasure, Love–you deserve more than I could ever do!!

Melissa | 2/18/2008 4:05 pm

Love, LOVE those tiny button-up shirts…I had a ton for Matt & Jacob (yay for consignment stores!) and thought it was so fun to dress them up in them! I called them their “little man” shirts. :)

He is SUCH a handsome little guy -thanks for sharing him w/ us. :) And I loved your narration of the pictures, especially when he got distracted by the light. So funny!

Tearese | 2/18/2008 10:14 pm

Yes, it always looks like he’s really saying what the caption says; he has such an expressive face! He’s such a big boy .

andrea | 2/19/2008 9:04 am

what a happy baby! i’m so glad for you!

Apple | 2/19/2008 9:39 am

Thank you for sharing your adorable Bubbers with us. He makes me smile everytime!!

Heidi | 2/19/2008 8:44 pm

Melissa: Aw, thank you! I’m so pleased that you liked the narration and my Bubbers king. :) I agree 100% on the tiny button-up shirts! It totally transforms Bubbers into the real “Little Man” realm that is so cute (and a little sad).
—-
Tearese: Thank you! I work so hard to get the captions just right–it’s wonderful to hear they were successful. :) He does have a lot of expressions that we just love!
—–
Andrea: Aw, thank you! It is fun that he’s so happy and easy going.
—–
Apple: You are so welcome! It’s an honor to share him when I hear that he makes you smile–and a treat for me to have other people love him so much!