It’s official!!

February 7th, 2008

I have an announcement to make…..

I’m pregnant!!

Wait, no….. That’s not it…..

I have six fingers on my right hand!!

Ha, ha! No, that’s not it, either….. Hmmm, what was it?

Oh, yeah!

We’re moving!!

—–

“But, Heidi,” you ask, “Didn’t you just buy a new house and move 8 months ago?”

“Why, yes,” I reply, “Yes we did.”

“So… what happened?!?”

“Wee-eell, it’s a long story… But basically, Charming happened to see a new house on the market, we fell in love with it and felt strongly inspired to move there… So, we’re moving there!”

“Wow,” you reply, “How do you feel about packing up all over again?”

“Actually, I’m quite excited,” I respond with a smile, “I know I just barely got this house unpacked and put together, but I’m thrilled to be packing when I’m not 64 months pregnant timing painful contractions or moving with a newborn while recovering from major surgery.”

You look at me dumbfounded.

I shrug and smile, “Life is good!”

—–

(Not to mention it has enough rooms for having at least 53 more kids and a permanent photo studio!)

(Be still my heart–what more could I ask for??) :)

Tearese | 2/7/2008 9:40 am

wow, no way! (and at first I thought you meant it about being pregnant!) Now I want to see pictures of the house!
How exciting, and how lucky to find something that you really want. I can’t wait to hear more about it.

Jesse | 2/7/2008 9:45 am

How exciting! Having more room is always a good idea. Congrats on finding such a great place. I’m with Tearese. Lets see some pictures. (Or at least a URL :) )

Melissa | 2/7/2008 12:59 pm

No way!! I AM slightly dumbfounded, but happy that you’re happy! ;) And glad that this move will be less complicated!

So, where is the house?? We need pictures!! :) When do you close/move?

Good luck with everything…can’t wait for more updates.

(And hey, not funny w/ the fake pregnancy announcement…you really had me for 1/2 a second!!) :)

charlotte | 2/7/2008 1:05 pm

Congrats you guys!! So exciting! Can’t wait to hear more details:)

andrea | 2/7/2008 4:51 pm

congrats!!! so where is this at?

Heidi | 2/9/2008 9:00 pm

Aw, thanks, ladies!! That’s funny I got many of you on the pregnant thing–I thought it might grab your attention. :):) (It got my mom and sister-in-law, too). I wouldn’t mind being pregnant, but apparently my nursing body minds, so I’m not. :)

Melissa: We close on Feb. 20th. Then we’re going to have some work done and eventually move in, but we’re not sure when.