Ask and ye shall receive

February 7th, 2008

Our good friend and agent, Damian, took these pictures with his DSLR camera and sweet wide-angle lens (that I now covet).

Living room with words

What we love:

• Vaulted ceilings!
  • Built-in bookcase with attached ladder (now I can pretend I’m Belle from Beauty and the Beast!!!)

Kitchen

• Open space and lots of light!
  • Oodles of counter space and cupboards (there’s more not pictured)

Family_Room

• Built-in (and baby proof!) storage

Backyard with words

• Lots of grass

Playground

• Private playground 30 feet from our front door!

alycia | 2/7/2008 3:29 pm

Wow Heidi, I love it! Congratulations. We can’t wait to see it in real life. :)

Jesse | 2/7/2008 4:18 pm

Ahh. Very nice! That built in book shelf is the best. Though it may seem like an unusual place for a book shelf, it makes perfect sense to me. I spend at least 5 minutes a day putting books away (which doesn’t sound like a long time, but believe me it feels like it). Very nice to have all the books out of the reach of little hands. And the ladder is just plain classy. (Just be careful up there, ok?)

Tearese | 2/7/2008 4:36 pm

oh my, the most perfect house EVER! I love it! If we ever come back there to visit, we are staying at your house!!!

Melissa | 2/7/2008 5:03 pm

WOW – it’s so beautiful and light-filled! And I love that bookcase w/ ladder. If you ever DO pretend you’re Belle, be sure to have Charming document it for your faithful blog readers. ;) And a playground so close! Very cool. :)

Where is it? Is it it your current ward?

charlotte | 2/7/2008 8:25 pm

SOOOO gorgeous Heidi! It looks so light and airy – love the paint colors too:) What does the writing on the wall say? Congrats, again!
PS> What are you going to do with your current house? Sell it? Rent it?

Michelle | 2/8/2008 3:13 pm

It is simply gorgeous! I heard it was not far from your current place – does that mean you will be able to stay in your current ward? And even more important – what are you doing with your current house? We’re thinking of putting ours on the market soon, but the thought is kind of scary!

Heidi | 2/9/2008 8:57 pm

Thanks so much everyone!! :):)

It’s close by–about 3 miles east of us. We will be in a different ward, but the same stake. We’re going to try and sell our house–anyone interested?? :):):)