Hilarious!!

January 24th, 2008

Charming emailed The Core Four a link to these pictures and I laughed so hard, I just had to share!

I hope you enjoy them!!

Do’s and Don’ts with Babies:

Update:

These pictures are originally from a book called Safe Baby Handling Tips by David and Kelly Sopp (ISBN 0762424915).
Buy it here on Amazon.com.

Tearese | 1/24/2008 11:55 am

oh my gosh Heidi, I can’t stop laughing! Joshua is laying here and he thinks I’m laughing at him, so he is shrieking with laughter too!
The sad thing is, some people actually do some of those ‘don’ts’.

m | 1/24/2008 1:40 pm

Well, I have done two of those and Heidi has done one. Can anybody guess which?

alycia | 1/24/2008 1:52 pm

I have done some of them too. :) I think Charming has thrown Bubbers in the air and made him smile by pulling up the corners of his mouth… and Heidi has picked his nose with her fingers. Am I right?

Heidi | 1/24/2008 2:14 pm

Tearese: That’s awesome!! I laughed so hard that Bubbers just stared at me like I’d gone crazy!
—–
Charming: Really? I’m not sure which two you’ve done…..
—–
Alycia: Have you?? :) How funny!

That’s right! I think Charming HAS pulled up the corners of Bubbers’ mouth–good call! And you’re right on with me picking his nose with my fingers. Though (in my defense) I’ve asked around to see if there’s any other way to get those darn little dry boogies out (the sucker doesn’t work) and nobody’s been able to tell me a better way… :)

alycia | 1/24/2008 2:32 pm

If it makes you feel any better I pick Preston’s nose all the time (you’re right about the dry boogies) and I’ve pulled up the corners of his mouth… I even let him chew on his own shoes when he’s teething too. I figured it’s not gross because he doesn’t ever walk anywhere…

Andrea | 1/24/2008 7:51 pm

what’s wrong with any of those?? lol. that made my day!!! my mother in law said that she has known people that actually do some of those things. anderson has even thrown isabelle up in the air and she loved it!!! isabelle also chews on my shoes, we call her my little puppy because i have teeth marks on my flip flops. gross hu?

Heidi | 1/25/2008 3:52 pm

Alycia: LOL! That DOES make me feel better! :)
—–
Andrea: I’m so glad! Your “little puppy”–I love it!!

Apple | 1/26/2008 6:39 am

Those are hilarious!!!

nancypants | 1/28/2008 2:42 pm

Okay, these are freakin’ hysterical. I was PIMPLOL. Thanks so much for a great laugh!

Kara | 1/28/2008 4:48 pm

I’ve seen that book. It comes with a spinner on the front to decide whose turn it is to change the baby’s diaper. Pretty funny! I’ve picked my kids noses too :0 and Leonora is also atracted to shoes. I don’t give them to her, but if she is teething, it’s her favorite thing to chew on!

Heidi | 1/29/2008 3:03 pm

Thanks, Apple! Welcome, Nancypants! You’ve seen this book, Kara? I don’t think I ever have, but it looks hysterical! That couple has one wicked sense of humor!