Heidi September 3rd, 2007
This is my son: Bubbers
Bubbers brightens my every day (sometimes a little too early, but that’s okay). Here’s a picture from today, where I got him to smile after a nap (I tell you what, there’s nothin’ in the world better than that).
Charming and I adore him to pieces. Every night we sneak into his room and whisper “Good night, Little Man” and “We love you, Bubbers” to him. Then we high-tail it out of there before we wake him up. (He’s a trooper, though–didn’t even budge when I used the flash one night to snap this one–it’s all about the non-REM sleep).
He is my precious little buddy!
Here are a few Bubbers tidbits:
- has his Dad’s easygoing personality & rugged good-looks
- loves to eat
- very observant
- great sense of humor
- appears quite serious in public–rarely cracks a smile for strangers (which makes Mom and Dad feel special)
- enjoys the outdoors & new places
- large in stature & surprisingly strong
- fountain of never-ending spit-up
- incredible sucking instinct
- exceptional sleeper
- has the most wonderfully soft, chubby, kissable cheeks ever to grace this planet
- Sir Brother (formerly The Bubbers King)